Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Thank you

Thank you all for your support, encouragement, suggestions and comments. All of you have been very forthcoming in responding to my queries. Some of you have been visiting my blog regularly and offering comments and suggestions that have proved so useful. I am convinced that I wouldn’t have made it to 700 without your help. So Thank you ALL!!

Even though I am a bit disappointed, and evidently my disappointment was quite visible through my previous blog post, I am not going to write GMAT again for this year’s application process. 700 is a good score and I know that. Things didn’t work as well as I had planned and I’ll try my best to work around that.

My TOEFL is on 24th and I have just started my preparations. I have also started reading ‘How to get into Top MBA programs’ by Richard Montauk. Seems like a good book and is also highly recommended. Let’s see how things go.

I hope that I can be of some help for others too, so if you have a question that you think I can answer, feel free to mail me. My mail id is on the left column.

5 Comments:

Paa"ji" said...

Thats the way to go Anand

Eric Bahn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eric Bahn said...

Best of luck to you, Anand!

- Eric from http://www.beatthegmat.com

Anonymous said...

what are you using to prepare for the TOEFL exam ?

Anand said...

I am just using powerprep and some practice questions online. TOEFL seems pretty simple and I don't think it requires too much preparation.

© 3 Column XML Blogger Templates | Web Toolz