Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Struggle

Last two weeks have been Killer; probably close the hardest two weeks in my life. I have been swamped with work and there are issues all over the place. Each day has been long and stressful. At the same time we are looking to move and had given notice on our current lease. After putting so much effort on searching, calling and visiting apartments we still haven’t found one close to our liking. This has become part of our daily workload.

My friend and I are also planning out our School visit and interview and due to financial considerations had to limit this to 2, as far a visiting is concerned. After scheduling the interview and visit as we tried to book our plane tickets we found that this would be one hell of an expensive affair. Through the week we kept searching for alternative travel plans to keep the costs manageable and we finally managed that on Friday. But I tell you it going to be one adventurous trip for sure. I haven’t really got going on any of my applications yet, which is a big concern as I may need to complete 4 by Oct-Nov. Right now this doesn’t seem to be realistic target but nothing I have been doing of late does!

Some other things going haywire which I wouldn’t like to mention here.

But things are shaping up a bit since the last couple of days. That has allowed m time for this post. I have always believed that as long as you stay focused, you can pull through some tough situations. Just one more example of the same.

3 Comments:

SeePearrl said...

Hey all hte best, Anand!

Anonymous said...

I am impressed by the way u conduct your day to day activity...I am not sure how you handle this.
BTW it took me 3 days to read all ur blogs, i can just log off from it.

Anonymous said...

Do you yahoo?? I would really like to catch uo with you sometime. I can be reached at kristeneheg@yahoo.com

© 3 Column XML Blogger Templates | Web Toolz