Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wondering about Wharton

I have seen many updates from many applicants recently on DWI (Denied without Interview) from Wharton. I also came across information on the cut off date of 16th Feb for interview calls. I submitted my application on 3rd Jan and have not heard from them since except for “your application is complete” couple of weeks later. I browsed through s2s boards and found that many R2 applicants got their calls quite sometime back. I was wondering if my DWI is inevitable with only a day to go till 16th. I was also wondering if there was a cutoff like that cos I could find no such thing on their website

9 Comments:

sorebrek said...

Anand, a lot of interview calls usually get sent out on the last day, so hang in there.

Cheers,
S

Alex said...

yes, its not over until its over!

MJ said...

I was wondering if my DWI is inevitable with only a day to go till 16th. I was also wondering if there was a cutoff like that cos I could find no such thing on their website

no. a DWI is not inevitable. as S pointed out, a lot of invites go out on the last day. someone posted a link on s2s to a thread from round 1 comprising specifically of people invited on the last day. i believe there were over 20. and these were just people who posted on s2s. all the best.

MBA Pundit said...

Yes, while it is true that many people have already received their invites, Wharton still sends out a good number of invites on the last day. There are atleast 2 people on the BW forum from last year's Wharton thread who received their invite on the last day and were eventually admitted. Dont give up just yet.

MBA Cutie said...

Anand - I'm waiting with you! best of luck tomorrow.

Forrest Gump said...

yeah - as everyone else said, hang in there - lot of invites go out on the last day, and i think , some even after that.

good luck

Ash said...

the fact that you do not have a DWI as yet...is good news....hang in there...a lot of invites go out on the last day !

qzoink said...

Yes, there is a "cutoff", which is 5:00 PM EST, Feb 16. By that time, all R2 applicants will be given a decision - interview invite, waitlist or DWI.

All the best, I hope you get an invite.

i_will_make_it said...

Good luck! Wishing for the best news from you!

© 3 Column XML Blogger Templates | Web Toolz