Sunday, August 07, 2005

One Week to go

Yes my GMAT is next week - saturday the 13th and I am getting a bit anxious.

I have prepared reasonably well and there has been no lack in effort or commitment, time - perhaps. All said and done I am confident that I can do well. I am looking for a 700+ score which would put me in the a good position for all schools I am applying to.

I haven't been upto much the past one month and looking forward to getting this over with. Yesterday, I even checked out my test center. Its close to my place. I am taking off work on the 12th just to get mentally prepared and focussed.

Last 2 pratice tests I managed 640, which is good considering the fact that they seemed really tough. Most Kaplan tests are. Verbal has improved but not at the rate I wanted it to.

okay gotta go will post the score next week.....

Time has come to close your eyes and still the wind and rain.

7 Comments:

MBA Pundit said...

All the best! Hope you get your target score.

divinemissN said...

Completely forgot yesterday...... good luck on the GMAT, Anand, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

S

MBABlogger said...

Hey Anand Best of luck man.. keep ur cool and be confident.. u will surely get ur target score

Anuj said...

Best of luck man

Forrest Gump said...

2 days to go ! Wish you the best. It is already 11th here in my country - and it might not be so in yours, still.

Eric Bahn said...

Best of luck--you'll do great!

Fursat said...

hey best of luck..i am on time to wish u luck..

i am sure i ll crack it...

take care

God bless u !

© 3 Column XML Blogger Templates | Web Toolz