Tuesday, December 20, 2005

2 a.m.

I get in from work at 2 a.m.
And sit down with a beer
turn on late night TV
And then wonder why I'm here
It's meaningless and trivial
And it washes over me
And once again I wonder
Is this all there is for me


I don’t have much to say about the last few days expect for that I am exhausted. I have been staying at work till 1-2 am and reaching home later 2-3 am (accepted - that I come late to Office) and at the same time trying to get up early to make some progress on the application front. In between all this stress and mess, I managed to complete and submit my Tepper Application. I have started with Duke and Wharton Simultaneously.

Overall I am finding the essays easier to write as I already have some practice and had put good thought into selecting the schools. It’s not hard to justify my fit and reasons for pursuing an MBA at any one of these schools. I have my own preference and favorite if it so happens that I get into more than one.

Meanwhile I was also trying to follow the WTO negotiations and these are some stories, I liked from couple of days back

WTO 'star' talks tough

http://www.cnn.com/2005/BUSINESS/12/15/wto.nath/index.html

Especially Like this comment from our “Trade and Commerce minister” Mr. Kamal Nath”
"What these countries are asking is -- 'If we don't do what we shouldn't be doing, what will you pay us for it?'

U.S. under attack at trade talks

http://cnn.com/2005/BUSINESS/12/15/wto.summit.thur.reut/index.html

Need to catch some sleep if possible but looks unlikely that I would have a good one anytime soon.

0 Comments:

© 3 Column XML Blogger Templates | Web Toolz