Saturday, November 26, 2005

Mama I'm coming Home

Yes. I am going back to India and that too this weekend. I knew this a month back but chose to post it now. My mom and dad were ecstatic when I told them, couple of weeks back. Friends here weren't too thrilled. Looking back, the past 7-8 months were great, both personally and professionally and I had a wonderful time. Learned so many things did so many more.

I will be back soon but when and for what remains to be seen. Hopefully it would be for a MBA.

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go.
Tickets are booked, I fly tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Paa"ji" said...

Anand have a nice trip back....and hope you are back soon to attend your dream school...GOOD LUCK :)

Anonymous said...

This is a great opportunity. Just push a button 4 times per day and make $1,000's per month within one year.

© 3 Column XML Blogger Templates | Web Toolz