Friday, April 20, 2007

Who Handles Break-Ups Better?

Ok this post is way off to the side. I came across an article on yahoo and I think its a very crisp and to the point answer to the above question. I wanted to write abou this topic when one of my friends was coming out of a break-up and I could see that she was hurt. I always found that women feel hurt and have an immediate emotional reaction but have a definite plan to move on. On the other hand men deal with it by ignoring or rebounding which does not work well in the long run. I am generalsing a lot and obvuiosly this depends on people and personalities. However this is an interesting read.

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/menlovesex/29235/who-handles-break-ups-better

Something tells me that I am going to get some bashing for posting this. Remmember > someone else wrote this and everyone is entitled to an opinion.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Anand...

This is really good post...

Whomever tries to bash you tell me i'll take care of them :)...

© 3 Column XML Blogger Templates | Web Toolz