Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Clear admit - Best of Blogging Award

Well! i am made it to the list, just about. I ranked no.10.

http://blog.clearadmit.com/2007/04/best-of-blogging-2006-2007-results/

I am plesantly suprised as i didn't expect that my unformed thoughts, unverifiable facts, garble and not so funny jokes would be worth anyone's read. There alleast a 100 applicant blogs of which 25 were shortlisted in the applicant category. I feel priviliged to firstly have been nominated and more so to be a part of the top 10. Thank you Clear admit for the nomination and all the panelist who felt my blog was worthy enough for a vote

Going back in time I can recollect that i started blogging for the following reasons -
To
> Create a travelogue or my journeys and journal of other significant events in my life
> Improve my writing skills
> Get inputs on my career/MBA plans and strategies
> Network with like minded individuals

It has helped in all these aspects and more. If you are thinking of starting one or have not updated yours in a while, I'd say go for it.
Remember
You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do, but by what you have done

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Anand,

Howz the Tuck waitlist going ?

Cheers

© 3 Column XML Blogger Templates | Web Toolz