Sunday, June 05, 2005

Not tagged – but I’ll play anyway

Just noticed other bloggers playing ‘Tag’. I saw this on several blogs and even though I haven’t been tagged, I’ll join in and Tag others who are still out.

Directions: Name 5 books you last read and then tag 5 other Bloggers to do the same.

Last 5 books I read

Monk who sold his Ferrari – Robin Sharma – This is a philosophical book gives pointers to lead a better life. Slow and boring to start with but becomes interesting and inspiring later on.

Prison Diary – Jeffery Archer – Archer’s experience of his first 21 days in high security prison. Very biased but an interesting read.

Sons of Fortune – Jeffery archer – Something on the lines of ‘Kane and Abel’ but not nearly as good. However archer does get in his knowledge on politics and business to make this interesting.

Janson Directive – Robert Ludlum – a gripping Novel like most of Ludlum books. Fast paced, eventful and good entertainment. Must read for Ludlum fans.

Atlas Shrugged – Ayn Rand – Currently reading this and seems very interesting and different. I guess Ayn rand tries to mix philosophy in her stories and that’s why people are still reading her books more than 50 years after she wrote them.

5 bloggers I tag:-

Nivedita
Simba
DivineMissN
Brit-Chick
Metal

2 Comments:

Anand said...

metal- i'll be mailing you soon. you can not only help with GMAt also with my applications as you are on the track that I want to take.

Sunrisetosunset - i am taking GMAt on aug 13. not much progress till now, need to start cramming myself. I am reading atlas Shrugged and it seems like a wonderful book. I have Fountain head with me after I finish this

Nivedita - I dont know how much you got exactly on the GMAT, but as long as you have a good and practical plan to deal with the situation you should be fine. I think Simba got 630 on GMAt and made it to Duke. Best of luck if you are writing again but first determine if you need to.

Fursat said...

hmm i didnt read any of these books...m sorry...i m late to make an entry here...

take a quiz from my blog...its long one.. and u ll enjoy it...how are you doing there?

keep writing...God bless u!

© 3 Column XML Blogger Templates | Web Toolz