Saturday, April 11, 2009

Post Graduation plans

Can't beleive that I am graduating in almost a month. As I indulge myself in social and recreational activities going on almost every day this last quarter I am also enthusiastically planning my travel plans post graduation. I plan to backpack Europe for about 2 months in June and July. Here is what the plans are looking like



I plan to travel by rail so this is the image I have in my mind. 

Not sure if I am more excited about graduation or my upcoming Europe trip. 

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read the post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Truly yours
Alice Tudes

© 3 Column XML Blogger Templates | Web Toolz