Thursday, October 30, 2008

Drunken poetry

I remember I used to write poems as a kid. I considered it the best way to communicate thoughts and feelings as well as an underlying deeper meaning. I haven't written anything for about 9-10 years. But today, a little drunk, I felt like writing something. So here it is

Nomad

I move again
Running from myself
Out to explore
Seeking something more

What is it I want to find
Something that I already left behind
More I want, more I lose
Future or past I have to choose

Interesting thoughts
endless desires
Not materialistic but living
Experience's the strife

Is it enough to exist
Or more important to live
If former its easy
But if its latter
What does it mean?

4 Comments:

MechaniGal said...

You should get drunk more often...

Anonymous said...

i second mechanigal!

Ameya said...

Thats a nice one there!!! Interesting flurry of thoughts...

JulyDream said...

Definitely a fan of writing. I do it often in many forms... this is an old one posted on my blog: http://julydream.blogspot.com/2007/06/world-disappears.html

© 3 Column XML Blogger Templates | Web Toolz