Monday, December 04, 2006

Darden done and Bangalore here I come

Well! I have completed my Darden application and am pretty ga-ga about it. Havin planned 3 weeks for Darden app it didn't expect to be submitted it just the day before but as usual I procrastinated till the last minute. I managed most of it in the last 3 days. The essays are very similar to Tuck and to some extent you can say the same about the school. Hence it wasn't that difficult a task.

I can be pretty pleased at the fact that I have absolutely no App'ing or work to do for the next 2 weeks. I am going to be in bangalore on vacation. My brother's getting married and its going to be a really fun trip. Certainly earned a vacation with all the work i have done last couple of months.

Finally : Attn Bangalore MBA bloggers - How about a blogger get togather or a 'Beer Challenge'
Thanks to Marina for starting that. Its becoming quite a popular event worldwide ;)

7 Comments:

SG said...

I am game for the challenge!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Not a blogger but a 2007 applicant.. would love to meet fellow applicants!.. So if there's anything happening in Bangalore, I'll be there.

sphinxess

Anonymous said...

I am a fellow applicant and am in Bangalore. Would like to meet some fellow applicants.

http://indian-alchemist.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

my mobile number 98458 44885

Marina said...

you're welcome :)

Anonymous said...

It must be a good feeling to be done with everything. I'm not yet done with all my R2 apps, but I'm thinking of closing the books temporarily over the holiday season and resuming everything come January. =)

Anand said...

I wouldn't say done with everything. Still have HBS to go and more if dont get results of Tepper and Tuck.

Bangaloreans, on the meet - Not sure whether I can make it. I have till this sunday but there are still lots of things I need to get done. Rest of you should set something up anyway.

© 3 Column XML Blogger Templates | Web Toolz