Friday, October 14, 2005

Application process – Update

Needless to say, I have been very busy with the application process. My Kellogg application is almost complete. Essays and resume need final edits and review before I can submit them. Both my recommenders have submitted their recommendations. Today I received a mail with my alumni interview contact. I would probably look to complete and submit my application this week and contact my alumni interviewer next week.

Kellogg apart, I haven’t started any other applications and would definitely need to kick off the next one this weekend.

I had also been to Chicago GSB info session and it was good, though not as good as Harvard. There was more focus on the opportunities available after MBA from Chicago GSB. Again the best part was questions and answers with alumni. I did not stay back for the chat later on.

I don’t have Chicago on my list as don’t consider it a good fit for me and my goals. Unlike what happened at HBS info session, my impressions were reiterated during Chicago GSB info session.

Next one on the list is Duke. Look forward to a detail update on that.

2 Comments:

Dinesh said...

It bodes well for me that Chicago doesn't interest you ;)

Good luck with your apps!

Anuj said...

Best of luck for the applicaiton process :) looks like u r on track !!

© 3 Column XML Blogger Templates | Web Toolz